Architectural, urban and landscape projects for the design of the ecological transition.
Participate in the Fondation Braillard Architectes’ call for diploma works and first professional experiences!
The Transition Seeds lecture series is back for the fourth consecutive year: the Fondation Braillard Architectes is launching its annual call for diploma works and first professional experiences in architecture, landscape and urban design whose philosophy, strategy and results fall within the scope of its culture and research program The Eco-Century Project (ECP).
We call on recent graduates and young professionals who are keen to share their work with our public in Switzerland and abroad.
The three main themes of the Eco-Century Project are:
- Sustainable Utopias
Visit our website for more information on these topics.
- The submitted work (single projects only) can be individually or team-produced.
- In case of a diploma work, this must be submitted and definitively validated by the academic institution.
- The work must consist mainly of drawings and models, without excluding including texts and calculations.
Aided by its ECP scientific committee, the Foundation will assess the applications, 10 of which will be selected to compose the conference program for the 2023-24 season. The results will be announced to all applicants by email in October.
The conferences will be held exclusively online, in French or English, between January and May 2024.
Each diploma or project presentation will be commented on by a respondent jointly appointed by the FBA and the selected candidates. A public discussion will close the session, moderated by the Foundation’s Director. All selected candidates will be advised by the FBA’s experienced team to set up their presentation to the required standards.
Content of the application file
- Administrative information (school/faculty, diploma department, research laboratory if applicable), or proof of professional practice
- CV of individual or team members.
- PDF of your submitted project, including text and images.
- A cover letter introducing the applicant(s) and the project, maximum two pages.
Deadline for applications: October 01, 2023, midnight at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reward, the selected individuals or teams will receive a ticket to the full Transition Workshop 2024 training course, worth of CHF 5,000 per person.
For futher information: email@example.com