Geneva 2024 debate
Building together the resilient Geneva of the future
5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Rousseau House and Literature
Climatic conditions are becoming more and more unstable and our cities risk paying the price. For their part, the Canton and the city of Geneva are called upon to strengthen their vigilance and their measures to continue to offer the quality of life which makes it one of the most coveted urban settings in the world. By what means, with what methods, within what time frame?
The Braillard Architectes Foundation is organizing the Geneva Debate on these crucial questions with:
- Antonio Hodgers, President of the Council of State, Department of Territory (DT), State of Geneva
And the Transition Workshop teachers:
- Dominique Bourg, philosopher, University of Lausanne
- Carmen de Jong, hydrologist, University of Strasbourg
- Martine Rebetez, climatologist, University of Neuchâtel
- Marjolein Visser, agronomist, Free University of Brussels
- Panos Mantziaras, director, Fondation Braillard Architectes
More information to come