The Transition Seeds lecture series is back for the third year: the Braillard Architects Foundation is launching an open call for diploma projects in architecture, landscape and urban planning whose philosophy, strategy and design proposals are in line with its culture and research programme The Eco-Century Project (ECP).
We are looking for young graduates who want to share their work with our audience in Switzerland and internationally.
The three main themes of the programme are : Sustainable Utopias, Emergencies and Existenzoptimum.
Visit our website for more information on these topics.
- The submitted work can be an individual or a team product.
- The work must be accepted and finally validated by the institution.
- The work must contain mainly drawings and models, possibly texts and calculations.
The Foundation, with the assistance of the ECP scientific committee, will evaluate the applications, 10 of which will be selected to form the conference programme for the 2022-23 season. The results will be announced to the applicants by email in October.
The lectures will be held exclusively online, in French and English, in the period from November 2022 to May 2023. Each diploma presentation will be commented on by a respondent jointly appointed by the FBA and the graduate. A public discussion will close the session, moderated by the Director of the Foundation. The selected candidates will be accompanied by the experienced ABF team to set up their presentation.
Content of the application file
- Administrative information (school/faculty, degree director, research laboratory if applicable).
- CV of the individual or team members.
- The PDF of your presentation, composed of texts and pictures.
- A letter of motivation presenting the graduate(s) and the project, of maximum two pages.
Deadline for submission of projects: 30 September 2022
Participants whose files have been selected will receive, as compensation for their involvement in our series of conferences, full access to our Transition Workshop 2023 training.
To send your application or for more information, please write to: email@example.com