The Salève cable car: for a shared territory
Guided tour organised as part of the Heritage Days 2018.
Inaugurated in 1932, the Salève cable car was hailed as a technological and architectural avant-garde achievement. The result of a collaboration between a promoter from Haute-Savoie, engineers from Paris and Genava and the architect Maurice Braillard for its outstanding station, this work offers an ideal view over the Geneva basin.
More info on the website of the European Heritage Days.
Guided tours by Paul Marti, architectural historian.
In collaboration with the Braillard Architects Foundation, the GLCT TS and the Société du Téléphérique du Salève.