- Theoretical part in distancing from June 1st to July 9th
- Design practice in the field from 12th to 23rd July, 2021
To set up your application, send us a file made of the following documents :
- Copy (scan) of your Identity document
- Copy (scan) of your Accreditations/academic and professional qualifications
- Updated CV
- A cover letter of up to 500 words containing your understanding of the urgency of the ecological transition, your professional involvement and your personal perspectives
- Specify if you want to follow the entire workshop, or only follow the theoretical part or the practical part.
ARE INVITED TO APPLY
Non-exhaustive list. The transition workshop aims at transdisciplinarity.
- in the field: Architects, urban planners, landscapers, environmental engineers, civil engineers, city and regional planning professionals, looking for tools and methods of requalification on the horizon of ecological transition.
- researchers: in architecture, urban planning, landscaping; sciences and in building techniques of the city and the territory; in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- of the public sector: Public, city and regional administrators, politicians, associations, private companies preparing for decision-making processes and the executive environment of the 21st century.
- citizens: Individuals and organizations of civil society.
- doctoral students: in architecture, urban planning, heritage preservation, urban studies, political studies and environmental studies wishing to qualify their degrees in view of entering the professional sphere of the ecological transition.
- masters: in architecture, town planning, landscaping and environmental sciences.
- Sensitivity and motivation with regard to the ecological transition
- Perfectly bilingual (English / French)
- A taste for teamwork
- Technical inventiveness, spirit of initiative and criticism
- 4 ECTS are awarded on the basis of the individual written thesis following the theoretical part,
- 4 ECTS based on team design work after the practical part.
|Partie théorique / Coursework|
|Partie pratique / On site workshop|
- Étudiants en Master / Master's students
- Chômeurs, retraités, en reconversion, associations / Unemployed, retirees, retraining, associations
|950 CHF||950 CHF||1750 CHF|
- Doctorants / Ph.D.
|1200 CHF||1200 CHF||2200 CHF|
- Professionnels / Professionals
- Administrateurs / Administratives
- Académiciens / Academics
|2900 CHF||2900 CHF||5350 CHF|
Accommodation and meals option
For those who wish, accommodation and meals during the stay in Geneva from July 12th to 23rd, 2021 can be reserved by the Fondation Braillard Architectes. Inclusive price (indicative): 1240 CHF.
Informations and Application file to send to by email at email@example.com