Please email us by June 15th, 2020, to email@example.com,copies of the following documents:
- Identity document
- Accreditations/academic and professional qualifications
- Updated CV
- A cover letter of up to 500 words containing your understanding of the urgency of the ecological transition, your professional involvement and your personal perspectives
ARE INVITED TO APPLY
- Project professionals: Architects, urban planners, landscapers and professionals from the city and territory, looking for tools and methods of re-qualification on the horizon of the ecological transition.
- Students: in architecture, urban planning, preservation, urban studies, political studies and environmental studies (Master or PhD level) wishing to qualify their diplomas in order to enter the professional sphere of ecological transition.
- Public sector professionals: Public administrators, politicians, associations, private companies wishing to prepare for the decision-making processes and the executive environment of the 21st century.
- Citizens: Individuals and civil society organizations
ECTS credits: if you are a student or professional, in continuing education, this Workshop grants 4 ECTS credits. For more information, please contact us as shown below.
The cost of the workshop amounts to 2900 CHF for the two weeks. The student rate is 2000 CHF.
For more informations, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The FBA team is currently teleworking due to current security measures, please contact us exclusively by email.